We treat your personal data in a confidential manner and in accordance with data protection regulations.
In the interests of security of entrusted personal data Administrator: Wy & Spa Gabriela Krull operates based on internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the field of personal data protection, in particular with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 EC.
- Please be advised that the Administrator of your personal data is Wy & Spa Gabriela Krull, ul. Grunwaldzka 32, 72-346 Pobierowo.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to answer your inquiry, send a commercial offer and to conclude a contract for the reservation of hotel services.
- Your personal data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn.
- We inform you about the right to access your data, correct it, rectify it, remove it, and limit processing and the right to request the transfer of data.
- We inform you about the right to lodge a complaint to the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- Contact with the person responsible for the protection of personal data is possible via the mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Wy & Spa Gabriela Krull, ul. Grunwaldzka 32, 72-346 Pobierowo.
Cookies are small text files stored in your terminal device (e.g. computer, tablet or smartphone) that can be read by our own IT system (first party cookies) or a third party IT system (third party cookies).
Some of the cookies (session cookies) we use are removed after you end your browser session (i.e. after closing the browser). Other (persistent) cookies are retained in your terminal device and allow to recognise your browser when you visit the website again.
First party cookies
We use first party cookies to remember your cookie choices and the language version you chose.
We use the Google Ads marketing tools to remind you about our services via advertising placed on other websites and applications. This involves using cookies set by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
You can opt out of displaying our ads.
Changing your cookie choice
You can change your cookie choice at any time.
Like most businesses, in our activities we use third party services which usually require us to transfer personal data. Accordingly, if necessary, we transfer your personal data to the following recipients by means of a data outsourcing agreement: s.c. WEBEST Danuta Stawarz, Magdalena Czekała with its seat at ul. Rycerska 7 in Szamotuły. You can contact us in matters related to personal data protection at email@example.com.
For safety reasons, we do regular backups of our website which are stored with our hosting provider. The backups are deleted after 3 months.